Friday, November 18, 2011

Baby Shower Number Two.

 This was our second friends baby shower.  Jenn had asked me if I would make invations for her shower, and the theme of the baby shower was monkey.  There really isn't any monkey paper out that states "baby shower".  So, I ended up draw this out and making copies until it was large enough that I could look at the draw and pull apart the peices so I was able to cut the out, by hand the same thing over and over again.  The first order was for about 50 invations.  Once I finished the first 50 and delivered them, they need 40 more, but they stated that it didn't need to be the monkey inviation, and it was a good thing becaused I wouldn't have been able to finich them in time.  So, you see in the back groud the simple version.  But Jenn was very happy with both.  Then they wanted to have a banner for the party and the babies arrival.  They wanted monkies hang from the banner, in between the words.  I really love this banner because it turn out so well.  I thought it was down right cute.  
Noah was born in October and the Jenn is at home enjoying her new little one.  And Grandma Bertha can't get enough of him.  I hope all the best to there new family.  And thank you for the oppurtunity to use my craft for you family.

No comments:

Post a Comment