Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fourth of July

Making the traditional blocks, but I didn't have any Fourth of July paper.  But one thing that I did have was red and blue paper, with different patterns.  I cut the star with my cricut and placed them all over the blocks. 
I was at Michael's just picking up of couple of things that I need and I went down the clearance row and they had multiple things for a dollar this was one of the wood peices.  I paint majority of the stars and added the stars on the red stars.  Also, the ribbon that I used was from the Scrapbooking Convention.  It was a Bo Bunny product.  I love the Bo Bunny designs.

Orginally. my sister Cindy had made the star for my center peice at my wedding.  She had shown me how to make the stars and so I thought it would be a great swag for the Fourth of July.  So,  I made a large quinty.  I covered each star with red, blue or silver glitter.  I stung the stars with white ribbin.

No comments:

Post a Comment