Thursday, July 21, 2011

Spring/ Easter


I really didn't have enough time for creating craft projects Spring/ Easter, Mike was out of town and I was help the church Relief Soceity group with the bulltin board.
The flowers were going to be for the buttin board for Relief Soceity, but they wanted something different.  I really didn't want to have the flowers go to waste, so I got some pot at the dollar spot at Target.  Once I go the flowers together, it made a beautiful arangement.  So, some of the flowers were give away to good friend, but I kept one.
I alway like having block for the top of the refrigerator.  I had Easter paper from "We R Memory Keepers".  One paper had bunnies and the other had easter eggs.  I was going to use the glossy Mod Podge, but when I got to the store I noticed that they had sparkle Mod Podge.  The Sparkles gave the block a nice flare.

No comments:

Post a Comment